This game is very satisfying.
A downloadable GAME for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Karanos Solitaire is a single-player card game using a traditional deck of cards with an original ruleset, built on grouping cards into best scoring combos.
- Minimal interface
- Relaxing gameplay
- Many cardback options
- Color themes
Demo is the full game with a "Demo" label on the cardbacks. Try it out.
You can play the game using your own deck of cards following the rules below!
Your goal is to remove all cards from the game, maximizing your score.
- Remove all face cards from the deck, keeping only aces and numerals.
- Shuffle the deck, then reveal the top 3 cards next to the deck. Like so:
- Move a card from the bot row to the top row, reveal a new card
- When the deck has one card left, flip it over, use it as a bot row card
- Move a card from the top row to the back of the deck
- Remove top row cards matching a valid combo (below) from the game
- Remove a top row card from the game
Combos and Points
When a combo is matched and the cards are removed from the game, you gain the number of points the combo is worth. The following are all possible game combos and their point values:
|Pair||⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ [A+A] or [2+2] or [3+3]..||2 points|
|Chain||⠀[1+2+3] or [2+3+4] .. or [9+10+A] or [10+A+2]||3 points|
|Flush||⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ any 3 cards of the same suit||3 points|
|Royal||⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ both chain and flush||7 points|
|Triple||⠀⠀⠀⠀ [A+A+A] or [2+2+2] or [3+3+3]..||8 points|
Whenever a single card is moved from the top row, reduce your points by 1.
Furthermore, If all cards are used as a part of a combo, gain additional 11 points.
The game is won if you score 40 points or more, but no reason to stop there!
In order to download this GAME you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files: