Kardun is an experimental, up to 36 button menu only, combat game.
The core of the gameplay is the combat, in which you fight against a foe by choosing the moves both for yourself and the foe. In short:
- You and your foe have up to six moves
- Moves have to be charged before use
- Once charged, moves have to be used
- Using moves charges other moves
- Defeating a foe allows taking its moves
The game can only be interacted with using menu screens of visual buttons.
Progress bars and text are its primary ingredients. The visuals can be altered using the following features:
- A number of distinct color palettes
- Screen filter with 8 tune-able parameters
The game is best played pretending you have never seen a video game before.
Buy the game on Steam.
In order to download this Game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- v2 changes95 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.